Welcome employees of University Hospitals!
Finding a carpool, bike, or walking partner is as easy as Point, Click, and Ride!
OhioRideShare has partnered with University Hospitals to provide this special service to match fellow carpoolers, bike riders, and walkers that work at University Hospitals in Northeast Ohio.
· Saves money by splitting commuting costs for fuel, tolls and parking
· Lowers stress
· Reduces pollution
· Gives riders time for other activities such as reading, sleeping, working, and socializing
· Reduces traffic congestion
· Reduces need for parking spaces
OhioRideShare offers the following benefits:
· Search for matches whether you want to carpool, bike, or walk
· Choose to only match with your fellow University Hospitals coworkers
· Expand your search to match with any neighbor based on your route and destination
· Enroll here in the Guaranteed Ride Home program, and be covered in case of an
To learn about Ohio Bike Buddies, click here.
OhioRideshare is a cooperative service offered by the Akron Metropolitan Area Transportation Study (AMATS), the Eastgate Regional Council of Governments (Eastgate), and the Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency (NOACA).
OhioRideshare gives residents from 13 counties in Northeast Ohio the ability to identify potential carpool partners quickly and securely. Registering with OhioRideshare is free and gives you the power to conduct searches for potential carpool partners online.
You control the personal information that is shown to other carpoolers. Contact possible carpoolers by email to discuss what your needs and expectations are and you're on your way! You may also enjoy other features such as mileage tracking and interactive mapping functions.